Voice Pro 11 USB Edition
Only available in German language
The professional speech recognition software for all tasks
Voice Pro 11 USB Edition is based on the latest in IBM ViaVoice technology.
Voice Pro's amazing recognition accuracy is due to its enhanced acoustic models, its optimized software for use with modern Intel and AMD processors and the digital USB headset by Sennheiser that comes with the software package.
Extensive additional glossaries from the areas of economics and IT are integrated into the software.
|In January 2004, Stiftung Warentest, Germany's leading consumer safety group, tested the most important speech recognition programmes. The result: Voice Pro was rated number one with a test score of good (1.9).
For more information, read the complete article on the testing done in January 2004
The new generation in speech recognition
- Speech training no longer required! Just go ahead and dictate.
- Optimized software for use with modern Intel and AMD processors (1.5 GHz and up).
- A digital USB headset by Sennheiser with an active noise filter, which was certified specifically for use with the new Voice Pro 11. With the active noise filter, error rates are reduced by up to 50% in comparison to competitors' products.
- Voice Pro stands out with its especially good recognition capabilities when dictating complete texts thanks to its integrated economics and IT glossaries.
Read more on the numerous advantages of using Voice Pro 11 USB Edition.
Do the math with us and you'll see that Voice Pro 11 USB Edition has an extremely favourable cost-benefit ratio.
- Windows 2000 (SP 4), Windows XP Home or XP Professional (32 Bit)
- Voice Pro 11 can be integrated into Word 97, Word 2000, Word 2002, Word 2003
- Pentium 1.5 GHz
- 512 MB memory
- 600 MB hard disk space